- We have 19 partners and over 100 team members.
- Our offices are based in Holborn in London and Lewes in Sussex, whilst our clients are based in the South East, London, the wider UK and internationally.
- Our key practice areas are Residential and Commercial Property, Corporate & Commercial including Employment, Dispute Resolution, and Private Client work.
- We are ranked highly in several peer and client reviewed legal directories such as Chambers UK, Chambers High Net Worth, Legal 500, Spears and Citywealth.
- We have specialisms and in-depth knowledge of:
– agriculture & rural estates
– AIM flotations
– listed property
– service industries (including retail, fashion, travel, hotels and restaurants)
– care homes and healthcare (including pharmacies, dentists and pharmaceuticals)
– trust and probate disputes
– intellectual property
History of Trinity House
Trinity House in Lewes has a long and colourful history. Find out more here.
Diversity and Inclusion
Adams & Remers is focused on creating a working environment in which we can all thrive. Our diverse client base is matched with a diverse workforce in terms of gender, age, ethnic origin, sexual orientation and education background. We value abilities, skills and drive; not an individual’s background.
Our mentoring, training and development programmes ensure equal opportunities for all, and the ability to reach senior roles within our firm.
We also support the 7% of our team members who have a disability by creating working environments without barriers.
Our 2023 data: