We believe people work best when they are:
- Comfortable and relaxed
- Recognised for their hard work
- Continually developed and upskilled
- Able to work flexibly
- Looked after by colleagues and managers
To help us achieve this, we offer an employee programme called Work Well which includes a range of support for wellbeing support and physical health. We are also accredited by East Susses County Council’s Wellbeing at Work awards as a Committed Employer.
We offer excellent staff benefits:
- Wellbeing Champions offering support on mental and physical health
- Bupa Rewards for discounted shopping, travel and leisure
- Wellbeing Hub with health and fitness support
- Access to virtual GP and prescription service for employees and their families
- Free eye tests and contribution towards glasses
- Confidential 1:1 counselling
- Regular staff ‘pulse’ surveys
- Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance for fee earners
- Discounted legal fees for wills and residential conveyancing
- Contributions to personal fundraising and volunteering opportunities
- Discretionary bonus scheme
Supporting your Progress and Development
- Regular 1:1s and team meetings
- Progress and appraisal meetings
- Professional development and training support
- We can offer flexible working patterns and have full IT and operational support for home working.
Bring people together
- To keep people connected, we have a regular newsletter, social media groups, employee intranet site and regular social events.
- We organise wellbeing walks and our Wellbeing Champions reach out across the firm to provide support and a listening ear.
- We encourage and provide opportunities for our staff to volunteer with organisations that they feel passionately about, and also contribute towards personal charity fundraising efforts.